A Vintage Wedding needs to be simple and elegant … my biggest tips for a Vintage Wedding are:
- Do not make your Ceremony or Reception too cluttered – showcase a few beautiful items.
- Keep your flowers old-fashioned and plenty of them to give you the wow factor … a large flower such as peonies make a dramatic statement for a small investment and you don’t need to many to fill a vase.
- Use old suitcases for your ceremony as storage for sandals etc and great double use to take everything with you after.
- Look around your mum and dad’s house – you are bound to find an old plank of wood for a sign or an old ladder you can use.
- Make it fun and be creative!