Remember to prepare for wet weather. If you plan and prepare for a wet wedding, chances are that you will have great weather on your wedding day!
1. Have a wet weather Plan B for your Ceremony. If you have an indoor Venue for your Reception, generally you can use this area as well for your Ceremony then the Bridal party can go elsewhere for Wedding Photos.
2. Book a wet weather location for your Location Photos. A lot of resorts will allow you to use their areas for your Wedding Photos. You need to ask in advance though, just to make sure.
3. Book your Limousine transport early enough so in the case of wet weather, the Limousine will take you door to door to your Ceremony and then take you away for your Wedding photos – allow enough room in the limo for your Photographer, if possible in the front, so you can stop for any candid photos that you wouldn’t have normally obtained … have some fun!
4. Be Brave! Talk to your family and guests as they don’t want to get their hair and outfits wet either, but if it is only light occasional drizzle and you have you heart set on your location, umbrellas work and look great if used creatively in your wedding photos.
5.Think About Your Hair. Wear your hair up is my best and most important tip! It’s no use styling curls if it is wet weather, as they won’t last and you want to look stunning at your reception despite a few raindrops.
6. Take a Photo at Night in the Rain – an atmospheric addition to your day.
7. Stay Positive – no one else really knows what you had planned so just go with the flow and have an awesome Wedding day. You are getting Married, remember, and that is the most important thing, not how wet the grass is.
Wishing you a very happy Wedding Day, Rain or Shine ~ Glenda
Enjoy your Wedding Day on beautiful Noosa Beach with a Practical Elegant Wedding Dress.
Choose a dress you love and one that will suit the style of your wedding including your photo locations on the beach. You can still have a train on your dress, just make sure you can easily hook it up.
If you are going to be having water’s edge photos here is a great example of a Wedding dress with lots of layers that can easily be scooped up at the sides by the bride alone.