You have probably been planning your Wedding Day since you were a little girl, so now is the time to have some fun and put all those ideas together.
My Top Tips are:
- Keep it simple! the more simple your decorations, the more elegant and sophisticated it will look.
- Choose a theme or colour as it is always easier to have a starting point.
- Don’t add too many elements … write all your ideas down on a picture board with colours you love and then start being critical and only choose the ones you really love and that go together, you really want guests to notice each little touch and too many touches, they won’t notice any!
- Don’t be afraid to use bright colours if you love them – just remember to complement them with neutrals to create a Wow factor.
- Have what you like not what every one else thinks you should have as this is YOUR day
- Plan for your wet weather wedding and chances are you won’t need it.
- Most importantly, if you are becoming stressed, use a Wedding Planner so you can just enjoy the fun of being a bride and relax.