Everyone has a story of another Bride’s disaster on their Wedding Day … Don’t let this be you!
Glenda is very familiar with brides’ disaster stories about friends who have tried to plan their own weddings … nothing puts your mind at rest more than having an experienced, cheerful Wedding Planner to take the stress out of your Wedding Day,
- When choosing your dress make sure that it can be altered if you lose weight or gain it 🙂 … many a bride has tried on their dress on their wedding day to find it doesn’t fit!
- Check, check and double check you have everything with you if travelling to another location to get ready … dress, jewellery, shoes, hair accessories, garter etc. It will be the little things you stress about if they have been forgotten.
- Make sure your bridal party has everything they need! … brown shoes when everyone else is wearing black does not look great in the groom’s party. 🙂
- Always ! have a back up plan for wet weather
- If a destination Wedding, make sure all your bridal party and family arrive in plenty of time … delayed flights can spoil a perfect day.
- Have your Wedding Cake delivered by the Cake decorator! … they know how to fix it if there is a disaster en route.
Glenda is Australia’s ABIA (Australian bridal Industry Awards) multi-award winning Wedding Co-ordinator, voted by previous brides with whom she has had the privilege of helping plan their very special day.
Exceeding client expectations is what Glenda does best.